Please sketch the outline of your building on the space below by using your device's touch pad, mouse or touch screen.
Ensure you mark the direction of due North, the switchboard locations with (A) and the electricity meter locations with (B).
Alternatively you could attach a sketch of your building directly to this form. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Sketch the outline of your building, marking the direction of due North, switchboard locations with (A) and the electricity meter locations with (B).
2. Scan or take a photo of the sketch.
3. Upload the file in a pdf, png or jpg format. Maximum file size: 10MB
1. I confirm that I am the primary account holder for the NMI(s) stated above.
3. I consent to LO3 Energy Pty Ltd disclosing the personal and other information set out in this consent and any other personal information collected about me in connection with the Feasibility Assessment or the Study as follows:
a. to AusNet Services, to allow data in relation to my metering installation to be disclosed to the remaining Project Partners as part of the Feasibility Assessment in accordance with clause 7.15.5 of the National Electricity Rules;
b. where a desktop solar proposal has been requested, to CommPower Industrial, for the purpose of performing services as part of the Feasibility Assessment and Study; and where a solar financing proposal has been requested, to Sustainable Melbourne Fund, for the purposes of performing services as part of the Feasibility Assessment and Study;
c. to Dairy Australia who will compile information on pricing, time of use, power quality and on-site generation at dairy farms to help improve its services to dairy farmers;
d. to other Project Partners on an anonymised basis as part of their participation in the Study;
e. to the Australian Renewable Energy Agency, which provides oversight regarding renewable energy projects such as the Study; and
f. to any third parties engaged by any of the Project Partners to provide services in relation to the Study or any third parties with budgetary oversight of the Project Partners.
For the purpose of this section, the Project Partners are LO3 Energy, Sustainable Melbourne Fund, Dairy Australia, Siemens, CommPower Industrial and AusNet Services and their respective employees, agents, directors, contractors and related bodies corporate. The Project Partners are subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or equivalent legislation in respect of personal information disclosed to them and are also subject to binding contract terms which limit how they may use the personal information disclosed to them for the purpose of the Feasibility Assessment and/or the Study.
4. I acknowledge that some of the recipients of my personal information may be located outside of Australia.
5. I agree that, to the extent permitted by law, AusNet Services, including its employees, agents, contractors and related bodies corporate (together, AusNet Services Group), accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense, whether direct or indirect (including but not limited to legal costs and defence of or settlement claims or consequential loss or damage) whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether by negligence or otherwise, which may be suffered or which may arise from or in connection with:
a. my use or misuse of the data provided by AusNet Services; or
b. my reliance upon any information contained in the data or derived from it, and AusNet Services Group is released from all such claims.